ERCU has an extensive library of music, which we are happy to hire to other organisations. Please visit the Gerontius website and search by ERCU to see if we have the item you are looking for.
If you can’t find the item you are looking for on the list, please contact our Librarian to check whether we have it in stock.
For all enquiries, please state the organisation you are hiring for, which work(s) you require and for how long, how many copies you require, and give a name, contact number and email address.
Conditions of Hire
- On receipt of the music ordered, you must inform the Librarian immediately, and in writing, if there is any discrepancy in numbers or any damage to the scores, etc. Failure to do this may result in your being liable for the replacement/repair of missing/damaged items.
- The hire period stated in the offer letter is intended to allow sufficient time for the sending and return of the music.
- Payment of hire charges is due one month after receipt of the invoice.
- Scores should be returned within the hire period. If you find that you have some scores still outstanding, please return all those you do have, and send the missing ones as soon as possible later.
- Before returning music, please remove any numbers you have added, paper clips, etc.
- When returning music please include inside each parcel:
- Identification of sender (your name and full address)
- A statement of the number of scores in that parcel
- A statement of the total number of scores returned.
- You will be responsible for replacing (and meeting the cost of rebinding, if appropriate) all scores lost or damaged while on hire to you.